AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le premier topic commun est posté au cimetière
Nous attendons votre participation. I love you
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
James Emerald

James Emerald

CREDITS : ava; twisted lips.
PSEUDO : pims

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) Empty
MessageSujet: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyJeu 31 Oct - 23:20

Emerald, James "Jamie"
✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽
- FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT PERSON, INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BE THE RIGHT PERSON. -

25 ans ★ psychologue ★ célibataire, amoureux ★ portland
-----------------------------------------

we say goodbye in the pouring rain.
Très utile dans son métier et en général, il juge facilement les personnes. Il a appris à interpréter chaque geste, chaque regard, chaque intonation de voix et il a su devenir le plus efficace des détecteurs de mensonge. • il prend son métier très au sérieux et se sent d'autant plus coupable de ce qu'il se passe entre Sasha et lui • il n’a besoin que de quatre heures de sommeil par nuit pour être opérationnel, mais cela ne l'empêche pas d'adore profiter du week-end pour rester dans son lit à ne rien faire sans avoir mauvaise conscience. • il est allergique au beurre de cacahuète. Même moins d'un cuillère à café et il se retrouve couvert de plaque, à s'étouffer avec sa langue • il ne supporte pas les émissions de télé réalité qu'il trouve d'une stupidité affligeante. Il ne comprend vraiment pas pourquoi autant de personne s'y intéresse. • c'est un vrai emmerdeur qui déteste qu'on l'ignore, adore empiéter sur l'espèce personnelle des autres et qu'on le dorlote. • les livres ont toujours été pour lui une source d'inspiration et d'imagination. Il possède une grande collection de bouquins allant de la science-fiction aux romans en passant par le documentaire et les livres politiques. Il y en a pour tous les goûts. • C'est un personnage indépendant qui a toujours préféré se débrouiller seul plutôt que de demander de l'aide. En revanche, il demeure toujours présent pour ses proches • il fait du bénévolat pendant son temps libre, il aime se rendre utile • il en a assez honte, mais il crie comme une fille quand il voit une araignée. Il a vraiment horreur de ces bestioles • il est d'une humeur exécrable tant qu'il n'a pas eu son café matinal. Mieux vaut ne pas s'amuser à le lui subtiliser sous peine de mourir dans d'atroces souffrances •

and i break down as you walk away.
En quelques lignes (minimum cinq), vous nous exposerez l'avis de votre personnage sur l'armée, sur la fin de la guerre en Irak et si cela a eu une incidence sur sa vie. Vous pouvez également en faire la critique, tout en restant censé.

but i could never find the words to say.
PRÉNOM/PSEUDO: pims, julieAGE: écrire ici  GROUPE: écrire iciTES IMPRESSIONS: écrire ici  ★ OU AS-TU TROUVE LE FORUM: écrire iciAVATAR:  écrire iciAUTRE: écrire ici

Dernière édition par James Emerald le Sam 2 Nov - 13:41, édité 10 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
James Emerald

James Emerald

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyJeu 31 Oct - 23:20

'cause all my life, i felt this way.

Demons run when a good man goes to war ...

Excellent. This day continues to bear gifts. ...

We must understand now that psychology really means self-study. ...

Dernière édition par James Emerald le Sam 2 Nov - 14:13, édité 2 fois
Ted Emerald
no one wants to be defeated
Ted Emerald

CREDITS : stephen perfectamell
PSEUDO : symba.

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyJeu 31 Oct - 23:25

Fréro Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 4101216487 
officiellement bienvenue Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 2124793060 
James Emerald

James Emerald

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyJeu 31 Oct - 23:32

Mon grand-frère préféré Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 927261665 
Merci Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 304411924 

Une préférence entre daniel shaman, max irons, alex pettyfer et colton haynes ?
Livy Baldwin
SKINNY LOVEthere's no other like you.
Livy Baldwin

CREDITS : avatar (lollipops) sign (tumblr)
PSEUDO : BLINDFOLDED/Olivia

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyJeu 31 Oct - 23:34

bienvenue parmi nous I love you
personnellement, je ne saurais qui choisir. Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 2758141441 Je dirais Alex mais vraiment par dépit Laughing
https://bethechange.actifforum.com
Ted Emerald
no one wants to be defeated
Ted Emerald

CREDITS : stephen perfectamell
PSEUDO : symba.

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyJeu 31 Oct - 23:35

C'est un choix horrible que tu nous demande Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 927261665 
Colton, j'en suis complètement in love mais Daniel est aussi Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 2927775184 
Madge Harabo

Madge Harabo

CREDITS : goldcrest (avatar).
PSEUDO : l'oisillon bleu.

★ ★ ★ ★
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyJeu 31 Oct - 23:36

Bienvenue. I love you
je dirai Max ou Daniel. cat 
Cece Carstairs

Cece Carstairs

CREDITS : hersunshine (avatar)
PSEUDO : millie ❊ mélodie

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyJeu 31 Oct - 23:38

bienvenue sur le forum I love you
personnellement je te dirai Daniel ou Colton Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 2124793060  (juste parce qu'il joue aussi dans Arrow Arrow )
James Emerald

James Emerald

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyJeu 31 Oct - 23:41

Ma parole y'a que des canons ici Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 1003453391 
Merci I love you et vous ne m'aidez guère à me décider Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 3604934679
Je penche pour Daniel, mais le fait que Colton joue dans Arrow me fait hésiter Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 1860159893
Livy Baldwin
Livy Baldwin

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyJeu 31 Oct - 23:42

Vous êtes tous contre mon avis. Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 3406960028 
Allez je t'aide un peu, je dirais Colton. Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 73120010 
Cece Carstairs

Cece Carstairs

CREDITS : hersunshine (avatar)
PSEUDO : millie ❊ mélodie

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyJeu 31 Oct - 23:44

Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 2758141441 
laisses-toi tenter et prends Colton Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 264067487 
James Emerald

James Emerald

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyJeu 31 Oct - 23:53

Ce sera donc Colton Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 3536250658 
Matt Emerald

Matt Emerald

CREDITS : carpedium
PSEUDO : mellie.

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyVen 1 Nov - 0:22

Y'a toujours un moins beau dans les fratries, et j'crois que c'est moi Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 2453413246 Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 1190088023 
James Emerald

James Emerald

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyVen 1 Nov - 0:24

N'importe quoi Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 672048932 tu as le sex appeal incarné Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 1003453391 
Juliet Dunaway

Juliet Dunaway

CREDITS : uc
PSEUDO : pauline

★ ★ ★ ★
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyVen 1 Nov - 10:47

Bienvenue I love you
James Emerald

James Emerald

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyVen 1 Nov - 11:42

Merci belle demoiselle Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 304411924 
Hozier Greyjoy
Everything will glow for you.
Hozier Greyjoy

CREDITS : Avatar (Goldcrest/Lucie) - Signature (hollandlj)
PSEUDO : Ashesdust ✰ Margaux
HOBBIES : Faire de la danse ✰ Faire du piano ✰ Regarder des séries débiles à la télé ✰ Etre bénévole dans des associations caritatives...

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyVen 1 Nov - 17:58

Les Emerald brothers vont faire des ravages. Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 264067487 I love you 
Excellent choix, hâte de lire ta fiche. Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 2124793060 
Bienvenue !

Dernière édition par Hozier Greyjoy le Ven 1 Nov - 21:42, édité 1 fois
Emrys Keynes

Emrys Keynes

CREDITS : Dreamy.
PSEUDO : teemo/alban

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyVen 1 Nov - 17:58

Bienvenue parmi nous Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 84120743 
James Emerald

James Emerald

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyVen 1 Nov - 19:19

hozier, hé ouais, on est sexy chez les Emerald Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 264067487 merci beaucoup et ça ne devrait plus tardé Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 304411924 
emrys, merci Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 304411924 
Sasha Harabo
BROKEN ANGELi cannot hide this even though i try.
Sasha Harabo

CREDITS : ©mine (avatar) ✰ tumblr.
PSEUDO : Goldcrest ✰ Lucie.

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyDim 3 Nov - 11:04

Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) 2453413246 
Lydia Hemingway

Lydia Hemingway

CREDITS : Bombshell (avatar)
PSEUDO : Lovee (Jessica)

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyDim 3 Nov - 13:20

Le frère de mon ex mari, bienvenue I love you
Livy Baldwin
Livy Baldwin

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyLun 4 Nov - 10:16

Le délai de ta réservation se termine demain et il te reste trois jours pour terminer ta fiche I love you
Si tu as un besoin d'un délai, n'hésite pas à le demander. tongue
Dylan Hadley
✰ as we are floating in the blue
Dylan Hadley

CREDITS : Avatar (myself) - Signature (en cours)
PSEUDO : Ashesdust/Margaux

★ ★ ★ ★

+ summertime sadness
ADRESS:
REPERTOIRE:
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) EmptyMar 5 Nov - 12:25

L'avatar est libéré et tu n'as plus que deux jours pour terminer ta fiche. Tu peux demander un délai supplémentaire si besoin. Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

★ ★ ★ ★
MessageSujet: Re: Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)   Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james) Empty

Yet as you know, I am insane and therefore impervious to simple commands (james)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1